nasturtiums

nasturtiums
oil painting

Monday, March 12, 2012

Where does the time go?

I spent part of the morning photographing work to apply for a juried exhibit, weighing paintings, measuring - now about to print the photos and make a cd to send. It costs time and money to apply. Plus the cost of postage, printing supplies, gas to get to the Post Office, time spent packaging and driving to the Post Office. Then there's the chance the work will not be accepted for the exhibit. So, please, anyone reading this, wish me luck.

I reworked the large Marsh Scene in oil on canvas (40" x 50"), finished a painting I started two years ago, "Spring" of girls picking daffodils in oil on canvas (24" X 30"), and will include a recent landscape with fence shadows in acrylic on canvas (16" x 20").

Now to finish the application process so I can get back to painting!














No comments:

Post a Comment